We all love pretend play here at MyPretendPlace.com, and we also love hearing about your pretend stories from childhood. Our rules are simple and help us keep our giveaways and promotions fun and fair.
- Like our page (if you haven't already).
- Post a comment within the contest post letting us know who or what you pretended to be when you were a kid.
You choose one of our Pretend Play Packages
MyPretendPlace.com is the sole sponsor of this contest.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter or participate, unless otherwise indicated in the specific contest rules.
- This contest is governed by and subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws.
- We have two rules: 1. post a comment of who you loved to pretend to be when you were little, for example, "I loved pretending to be a cowboy" -Dan Haight, CEO mypretendplace.com, and 2. like our page.
- It's not a requirement, but if you have friends with kids who'd be interested in our fun pretend play ideas and giveaways, please share!
- The contest runs from Thursday June 19th through Friday June 27th. The winning entry will be posted on facebook on Wednesday July 2nd.
- We will post the name of the winner on our Facebook page, so be sure to check our most recent Facebook post to learn if you're the lucky one.
- mypretendplace.com retains the right to replace any prize with another of the same value. Reasons for this can include (but are not limited to) item availability.
- The "Who Did You Pretend Play" giveaway is open to all U.S. residents.
Voting, Winning, & Prizes:
- mypretendplace.com will deem invalid all types of machine-generated or robotic voting in its contests. Further, mypretendplace.com will deem invalid all votes that were purchased or which are determined to have been generated though false identities or fraudulent means. mypretendplace.com may rely on an independent third-party to verify voting, and mypretendplace.com retains full discretion to make all decisions as to whether to accept or reject votes that are deemed inappropriate.
- Contest prizes are not eligible for exchange or transfer of any kind.